COGENERATIVE POWER STATION BPI 450
The main components included in the BPI 450 CHP cogenerative power plant are:
- Biomass feeding system,
- Gasification plant – gasifier (producing syngas 450 m3/h),
- Gas filtration system,
- Gas cooling System,
- Ash and soot removal system,
- Control system.
|Power output||250 kWel|
|Electrical voltage||400 V / 50 Hz|
|Heat capacity||300 kWth|
|Temperature||Outlet max. 85°C,
Return max. 65 C
|Biomass fuel consumption||250 kg/h|
|Requirements for biomass fuel||Max 110 mm in length.
Max 40 cm2 of total area.
|Humidity max 15 %|
SERVICES WE OFFER
- Design, installation, and operation of biomass cogeneration plants.
- Design, installation, and operation of cogeneration units that use diesel fuel, natural gas, petroleum gas.
- Design, installation, and operation of particulate filters for boiler houses.
- Design, installation, and operation of the resuscitation process heat recovery (economizers).
- Technological process automation solutions: design and implementation.
- Control and process automation cabinets.